Yesterday, one of my awesome followers, the lonely lion, nominated me for this sweet award! Her blog is GREAT so you should definitely go check it out :) Well, now it’s time to do this award post!
Here are the rules for award:
Thank the one that nominated you. Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award. Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
Nominate seven other people and tell them that you’ve nominated them!
Seven facts about me I don’t think I’ve told you before…
1. I lived on what you could call a “farm” growing up. I had 12 chickens, a rooster, 2 goats and a potbelly pig. My mom still owns the house and I currently live 3 streets away from it! (We don’t have any more farm animals though :( )
2. I went to Christian school my whole life except for 1 year, which was 1st grade. My parents took me out because a girl stabbed me in the eye with a teacher pointer. Y’know those sticks with like an eraser on the end of them that teachers used to point out things on the board? Yeah…stabbed right in the eye with one of those things. And the girl didn’t even get in trouble…
3. I had a graduating class of 7 people. One girl I had been with since second grade! We all are so close and still keep in touch even though we go to different colleges. (I’m second from the left!)
AND we all made it onto the homecoming court our senior year:
4. My boyfriend, Tyler, is a year younger than me. I almost didn’t date him my junior year of high school because I thought he looked too young. I’m glad I didn’t let that be a reason not to date him! Now we’ve been together for almost 2 years.
5. I’m absolutely obsessed with Ariel from Little Mermaid. I’ve been a fan since day one. One year for Christmas, my mom redecorated my entire room to be Little Mermaid themed! That had to be one of the best presents ever…
I also really like to paint anything Little Mermaid-related!
6: My grandma is literally my best friend. I can’t imagine my life without her! She’s so much fun and the best person to hangout with. She even planned my 18th birthday surprise party…Her nickname for me is “princess.”
7: I wrecked my brand new 2012 Hyundai Sonata in January by slipping on ice and slamming into the back of some guy’s truck (I was only going 10 mph…). It was literally the SCARIEST thing I’ve ever experienced and I’m so thankful I didn’t get hurt. The funny thing is, the other guy barely had a dent in his bumper and this was my car:
It looks better now I promise…
And now for my nominees!
Even if you weren’t nominated, check these blogs! They’re awesome!
Hope you all enjoyed reading this! And thanks to the lonely lion for nominating me! :) with love, samm